libsoup-2.4 branch merged to trunk

I've just merged the libsoup-2.4 branch to svn trunk. This is a big API
break that fixes a ton of problems with libsoup. Coming soon: new
features! Language bindings!

I've filed bugs in bugzilla with patches for bug-buddy, evolution,
evolution-data-server, evolution-exchange, evolution-webcal, gtkhtml,
libepc, rhythmbox, seahorse, and swfdec. (I forgot gvfs because it
didn't have a libsoup dependency yet when I first made my list, but I'll
fix that.) But anyway, expect jhbuild to be broken for a bit.

For other non-GNOME-release stuff that uses libsoup, the new API docs
will presumably magically show up on library.gnome.org at some point,
but until then you can look at http://mysterion.org/~danw/libsoup-2.4/,
and in particular
http://mysterion.org/~danw/libsoup-2.4/libsoup-porting-2.2-2.4.html. If
you have any questions/comments about the new APIs, just email me (or
libsoup-list), or bug me on IRC.

-- Dan