Re: New module decisions for 2.22
- From: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New module decisions for 2.22
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:39:17 -0500
It's not a problem to make libsexy optional for PolicyKit-gnome. I will
do that when I propose PolicyKit-gnome for 2.24 and PolicyKit as a
blessed dependency for 2.24. Right now, neither are blessed deps meaning
that apps can only optionally depend on these libraries. Which is what I
want for 2.22.
So I think it's all fine, yes?
] [Thread Prev