Re: Releasing libgweather standalone

Federico :

Yeah, it would be nice to move the "pick a location" widgets into
libgweather... as well as a more general / global "what's my location,
and what locations do I care about?" mechanism.  Evolution will also
want to use this.

I would think that "pick a location" widgetry would be of general use,
not just to libgweather, but to other programs as well.  Perhaps it
makes sense to move it into some common library rather than a library
specificly for weather.

Having said that I'm not sure what "common" library makes the
most sense.

Brian