Re: Time for the annual bugzilla statistics!

On Jan 8, 2008 4:24 PM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> > The following people closed more than 4000 bugs in 2007:
> >   9800 Tom Parker
> >   7047 Susana Pereira
> >   6882 Bruno Boaventura
> >   6649 Pedro Villavicencio
>
> For some reason the people making these overviews:
> 1. Often are at the top of the triager list
> 2. Never mention themselves

The reason?  That I can tell you in one word: TRADITION![1]

> anyway:
>
> #1 triager for 2007:
>   14254    Andre Klapper

Hey, that's not part of the tradition.  I call foul play.  :-)

Awesome work, Olav and Andre; thanks for sending out this round of
annual bugzilla statistics.  And congrats to the many who obviously
worked incredibly hard this year.  These stats are impressive.

Elijah

[1] http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067093/