Re: Need input from the community for anjuta (was Re: Proposed module: anjuta)

As I ever ported anjuta to Solaris platform, I'd like to say something
here:

1. Anjuta is really helpful and attractive to new developers for Gtk
+/GNOME.
2. It does have glade and devhelp built-in.
3. For users who are used to use IDE, anjuta is first choice under GNOME
environment. Although we have SunStudio, eclipse, etc.

Thanks,
Halton.