Re: State of gvfs in Gnome 2.21

2008/2/12, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
> Am Dienstag, den 12.02.2008, 19:58 +0200 schrieb Kalle Vahlman:
> > I suggest people either convert to "doing the ports" camp (yes I'm
> > looking at the list[1] for something within my power to port), to
> > "testing the ports" camp or at least stop acting like gio already
> > didn't make it.
>
> just to avoid misunderstandings, because your link for [1] was missing:

Oops :)

> we don't need to port as many modules as possible from gnome-vfs to gio
> for 2.22 (that would be http://live.gnome.org/GioPort ), that's not what
> is critical.

I mentally included the missing bits in "doing the ports", but was a
bit vague there. The TODO big bits are naturally priority one, but I
do think porting as much as possible is also important to chase out
any bugs that might be discovered by broader use of the API.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi