Re: Eel merged into Nautilus 2.25.3

Alexander Larsson wrote:

> I just released Nautilus 2.25.3 which contains an internalized copy of
> eel, and I don't plan to do any more eel releases. This lets the
> compiler do better optimizations and means one less library to link
> against.
>
> Eel was always unsupported and shouldn't be used outside nautilus.
> However, some applications still does this. These apps will work against
> the last eel release, but should really work towards removing this
> dependency.

I updated jhbuild moduleset; I looked at other modules declaring a
dependency on eel and gnome-mount dropped it already[1] while the
other one is orca and a bit strange, as it is written in Python.
(Willie, could you comment on this?)

Cheers,
        Frederic

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-mount?view=revision&revision=151