Eel merged into Nautilus 2.25.3

I just released Nautilus 2.25.3 which contains an internalized copy of
eel, and I don't plan to do any more eel releases. This lets the
compiler do better optimizations and means one less library to link
against.

Eel was always unsupported and shouldn't be used outside nautilus.
However, some applications still does this. These apps will work against
the last eel release, but should really work towards removing this
dependency.