Re: Sound effects

Il giorno ven, 12/12/2008 alle 11.27 +0000, Iain * ha scritto:

> Arguably, these sounds are application specific.
> The application should provide what sounds it needs.
>
> iain

So, instead of ~120 sounds, we get thousands the user "has to learn the
meaning of"?

You want to use the sound spec? Fine, you're a well-behaving app.
You're more on the skype side? Who's keeping you to do whatever it
pleases you more, if not concerns about users' mental sanity?

Of the two, please choose one.

m.