Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 12:27:52AM -0800, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:54:44 -0700 "Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com>
> wrote:
> > Those may be first, but I think it's also important to explicitly list
> > the following:
>
> 	Yeah, they're all in the list. :-)

General FYI: There is a list of requirements with 66 items which should
be customized. Basically almost every change currently in bgo, aside
from
I've forwarded a slightly redacted version to bugmaster gnome org  As
soon as the there is an ok to do this (from external party) then I'll
share with everyone (I don't want to 'promise' stuff while we still
don't have an ok for the thing).

--
Regards,
Olav