Re: New clock applet for 2.22
- From: Garrett LeSage <garrett novell com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New clock applet for 2.22
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:18:52 -0400
Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Are you sure that "default city" made it in ? I haven't found anything
> double-clickable and didn't see any way to mark a city as default in
> the intlclock-1.0 code
It was in some earlier builds I used, for SLED SP1.
You're right though -- it's not there on my laptop (which is currently
running something resembling an openSUSE 10.3 beta).
Hopefully someone will add the feature back, and add a button for it too.
The default city shows up in the panel as the time. It's super-useful
when traveling with a laptop (to have a reference of the local time w/o
changing system settings or requiring root), and I miss it currently.
] [Thread Prev