Re: New clock applet for 2.22
- From: Carlos Garnacho <carlosg gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New clock applet for 2.22
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 00:34:24 +0200
On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 12:23 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Since everybody is making proposals for 2.22, here is my contribution:
> we should merge the clock applet with the intlclock that Novell has written.
> David and I have done some further work on it to support timezone
> setting and weather information,
I'd like to remind that there is already a DBus interface for modifying
time settings in system-tools-backends, easily accessible through the
liboobs C library. I'd like it to use system bus activation and
PolicyKit real soon.
] [Thread Prev