Re: System event sounds / audio feedback

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 23:57:10 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Rodney was working on such a spec. But I'll give you £50 if you manage
> to create/gather up a sound theme of quality matching the current
> gnome-audio sounds, and that's actually shippable without copyright
> problems by distributions.

Somebody has just posted a new set of sounds to the ubuntu list that
sound quite good quality. He seems keen to get these distributed and even
create more sounds, so any lack of license should be easy to fix:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.devel.desktop/1239