Re: System event sounds / audio feedback

Le lundi 26 novembre 2007 à 09:10 -0500, Matthias Clasen a écrit :

> > > True, there are not many. I know only of gnome-audio, Fedora's, Ubuntu's
> > > and less than a handful at gnome-look. I'm hoping PulseAudio will spur
> > > some creativity, or this is a chicken-egg problem. :)
> >
> > Hmm. I never hear or heard of the Ubuntu sounds. Are they any better
> > than what we have now in gnome-audio? And are they licensed under a
> > free license? If so, they should be merged into upstream gnome-audio,
> > and at least be stolen for Fedora.
> >

> Lennart,
>
> look here: http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/gnome/ubuntu-sounds

May I also suggest Ia Ora sounds which were designed by our of our
fellow Mandriva hackers, Helio Chissini de Castro
http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/soft/desktop-common-data/trunk/sounds/

Those are named "ia_ora-*"

They are under CC BY-SA 2.5 license but this could be changed if needed.
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva