Re: Web links integration in applications: bugs, translations, help...

ahoj,

Am Dienstag, den 27.11.2007, 20:33 +0100 schrieb Loïc Minier:
>  I guess the problem of receiving "can't send mail" bug reports might be
>  helped a little by having two different entries in Help;

"a little" is not enough here. the amount of bug reports submitted to
gnome bugzilla has increased by 80% each of the last two years. it would
be even more if ubuntu would not had switched to report to launchpad by
default and if we would not have the auto-reject tool.
also see guenther's posting to this thread.

>  Also, distributors/vendors might have missed the occasion to change the
>  URLs in evolution, but it might be easier to change them once in a
>  central place for all the packages?

the address where to send bug reports for a module is defined in the
X-GNOME-Bugzilla-Bugzilla value in the $APP.desktop.in.in file of each
module seperately, afaik.

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed