Re: Bumping avahi requirement for GNOME to 0.6.21

On Nov 14, 2007 9:44 AM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> > Oh, and didn't we agree at the last r-t meeting to have build break
> > requests moved from d-d-l to release-team@, in order to lower the mail

s/build break requests/external dependency changes/

What in the world does build break requests mean anyway?  I need more
sleep or something...

> > volume there?  We need to update that wiki page with the new
> > instructions...
>
> That would preclude me from seeing the requests.  While none
> of the freezes require approval from the documentation team
> approval, the release team often makes their UI freeze break
> approvals contingent on approval from the documentation team.

This has nothing to do with freezes and freeze break requests and
there are no plans to change those.

> On a related note, is this the authoritative page for freezes?
> http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/Freezes
> I thought it was agreed that UI and string breaks required
> notification to the documentation team, but I don't see any
> mention of that on the page.  I'll gladly fix it, unless I'm
> mistaken about the notification requirement.

Um, it almost looks more historical taking a look at it, but we have
page that is more official.  Feel free to fix it up.  Thanks!

Elijah