Re: Agnubus?

Hi,

A lot of people at GUADEC seemed to be using "opt" for their
presentations.  It's built on top of clutter, but it seems to be a toy
app.

I couldn't find a home page for it, but the code is here:

    http://svn.o-hand.com/view/clutter/trunk/toys/opt/

It might be a useful starting point if you want to write a
presentation app.  It's not an easy task.  If it were, everybody would
be using Achtung today[1]. :)

Joe

[1] The closest we ever got to a project web page, back before those
things were popular: http://www.advogato.org/proj/Achtung/