Re: Agnubus?

Thanks, I'll certainly have a look at those.

Offhand (and I really haven't looked at any code yet), I'm thinking it'll probably be easiest to use GIMP as a base and then throw a word processor on top of that (or maybe Inkscape or something else that does vectors) with some nice database connectors (at least for MySQL). it seems to me that everything's there and just needs to be trimmed down and brought together.

Thoughts?

Joe Shaw wrote:
Hi,

A lot of people at GUADEC seemed to be using "opt" for their
presentations.  It's built on top of clutter, but it seems to be a toy
app.

I couldn't find a home page for it, but the code is here:

    http://svn.o-hand.com/view/clutter/trunk/toys/opt/

It might be a useful starting point if you want to write a
presentation app.  It's not an easy task.  If it were, everybody would
be using Achtung today[1]. :)

Joe

[1] The closest we ever got to a project web page, back before those
things were popular: http://www.advogato.org/proj/Achtung/