Re: broken bug-buddy support in applets

On 3/31/07, Loïc Minier <lool+gnome via ecp fr> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 30, 2007, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I noticed today that for virtually every applet I shot down with kill
> -BUS, bug-buddy
> claimed to not know it and did not offer to send out a bug report.

 I couldn't find the corresponding bug in a quick search against
 libgnomeui and bug-buddy and I'm interested in tracking this issue;
 which bug # is this?   Thanks!

 (Thanks for bringing this up; I noticed this when testing bug-buddy
 2.18, but did not know where the regression came from.)

I haven't filed a bug yet, since I wasn't sure which way to take it.
I'lll file a libgnomeui  bug later.