broken bug-buddy support in applets

Hey,

I noticed today that for virtually every applet I shot down with kill
-BUS, bug-buddy
claimed to not know it and did not offer to send out a bug report.
The .server files
of the applets did have the necessary bugzilla information, and
debugging bug-buddy
showed that it actually reads all this information.

Looking into this a bit further, I found that the problem is most
likely caused by the
GOption conversion that was done a while ago... The bugzilla data in
the the .server
files has the binary name in other_binaries, but libgnomeui uses g_get_prgname()
when passing the appname to gnome_segv and then on to bug-buddy. E.g
for the fish applet, the .server file has fish-applet-2, but bug-buddy gets
That-stupid-fish as appname, because that is the string passed in to
PANEL_APPLET_BONOBO_FACTORY().

The options for fixing this are a) adding these other names to all the .server
files or b) fixing libgnomeui/gnome_segv to pass the binary name down
to bug-buddy.

opinions ?

Matthias