Re: Updating our list of GNOME contributors

On 3/6/07, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
I could make it whiz through and get to any
specific name I wanted (e.g. mine) rather quickly.

Seeing as this is the only real reason for having this (I mean, who
else has ever run the about program and looked at all the names in it)
I propose that we just replace it with a dialog that says
"
GNOME Version $(VERSION)

Written by Me
"
that'll solve all the problems and you can show off to your hearts content.
iain