Re: shared-mime-info minimum version update

Il giorno mar, 12/06/2007 alle 10.14 +0100, Bastien Nocera ha scritto:
> On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 09:25 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> <snip>
> > Bastien (you are maintainer, aren't you?), please note that the latest
> > translation template officially sent to Transation Project was the
> > 0.17!! See [1]
> >
> > IMHO is better send new template to TP, wait for updated translations,
> > relase 0.22 with those and make GNOME depend on it (as recommended
> > version, of course)
> >
> > PS maybe fd.o should switch to a custom and automated translation
> > framework: fd.o stuff's translations (HAL, gst*, shared-mime-info...)
> > are always outdated.
> >
> > [1]
> > http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?domain=shared-mime-info
>
> Chris Neumair and Christophe Fergeau are the official maintainers. I'm a
> bug and release monkey :)

You are still in MAINTAINER file, while it's 2 years old and not
included in EXTRA_DIST ;-)

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/maintainers.html

>  and people have been sending
> updated translations directly to me, to the list, or committing
> themselves if they have access.

There is also Launchpad.net from Canonical/Ubuntu to manage
translations, see https://translations.launchpad.net/+about and
https://help.launchpad.net/FeatureHighlights/SoftwareTranslation

Just a note: the FAQ[1] says Launchpad translations are under BSD
licence, the TermOfUse page says that submitted translations are under
the same licence as the software.

[1] https://translations.launchpad.net/+faq
[2] https://translations.launchpad.net/legal