Re: shared-mime-info minimum version update

On 6/11/07, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:

Not a killer feature, but support for more formats is always nice. Look
at the number of changes I made to add rarely used formats in
shared-mime-info for Totem to use.

I second using the latest version as the recommended version, although
I'm not sure who wouldn't update to the latest version when updating all
the other packages.

I guess it depends a bit on what we want to achieve with this list of
external dependencies. I understand the "minimum version" column as a
checklist for
"can I build 2.19 on this machine ?" - for that, any version of shared-mime-info
will do.