Re: libpcre: external dependency for gnome-system-monitor?

On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 15:01 +0200, Beno�Dejean wrote:
> I think GRegex already requires pcre ? I can see that glib requires
> pcre
> 7.0 to build. So what's wrong ?

glib ships an internal snapshot for that. So if people really really
insist on removing this external dependency, you could do so too.

BTW: pcre is a base dependency on our distribution because grep depends
on it for PCRE-regex syntax support. Glib will get compiled against
system-pcre on Archlinux.