Re: Bluetooth device detection

Hi Nicolas,

Op dinsdag 17-07-2007 om 14:12 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Nicolas
Trangez:

> Now, there needs to be some place in our desktop where the user can
> start this discovery when he wants to add hardware. I was thinking about
> these possibilities:
> - An applet (or tray icon) with some "Discover Bluetooth hardware"
> action connected to it.

There are already two Bluetooth-related icons cluttering my notification
area with their pointless presence. Gnome-obex-server and bluez-applet.
Couldn't the discovering functionality be added to one of these?

> - Add a totally new capplet, "Add hardware".

I think hardware management is better left to distribution vendors.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen
http://vanschouwen.info/