Re: Proposed module: nm-applet

On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 16:44 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 17:33 +0100, Jaap Haitsma wrote:
> > In that case, can I suggest to call the SVN module
> > "network-manager-applet", because that is a lot clearer in my opinion
> > than "nm-applet"
>
> Agree, but it's not really an applet either... it's a session process.

It's pretty much the same as g-p-m here; and realistically, if our panel
applet API didn't suck really really hard, it could be a real panel
applet.  There's really no reason to have two, but you can already have
two in the notification area anyway.  Like two volume controls.

In any case, I've amended my module request to specify
'network-manager-applet' instead of nm-applet.

Thanks,
Dan