Re: Fosdem 2007 - Call for talks

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that this call for talks is still going, the schedule is
far from being full at the moment ;) So if you are coming to Fosdem,
just add yourself to live.gnome.org/Brussels2007 (might be down at the
moment) to present whatever cool project you are working on, and it can
be from a developer, translator, bug triager, ... point of view.

The fosdem organizers need a mostly final schedule by the end of the
week (next friday, 2nd february), so now is the time to volunteer to
present what you are hacking on, and to get some free beer afterwards
from people who liked your talk ;)

Cheers,

Christophe