Re: Proposed module: gnome-main-menu

On 1/9/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Information about gnome-main-menu:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-October/msg00221.html

Danilo's evaluation (i18n point of view):

MISSING :-)
That's our fault since it was not on the wiki page, but was proposed.
And we didn't reply to Danilo when he asked. Bad release team!

I used it on and off and the only crib I have is that it is neither a menu (proper) or a window and sometimes just clutters up the desktop space available. That said, the fair bit of kludgery it took to get it working was a pain but that was in the early days

Might not be a good thing to have right now (and in case one does not include beagle in a distribution the UseCase appears a bit thin)

:Sankarshan