Re: eject buttons on the places menu

Perhaps it's time for me to mail this mockup around again:

http://mailforwho.googlepages.com/RemoveableDevices.png

Obviously, the strings and layout are not the best as they are, but I
think the concept is sound :)

It is both discoverable and useful (and with a 'hide' button on the
top form, even unobtrusive)

Also notice the 'eject' button in the places sidebar (which I admit,
should look like a button)

Jonathan