Re: eject buttons on the places menu

> Perhaps it's time for me to mail this mockup around again:
>
> http://mailforwho.googlepages.com/RemoveableDevices.png
>
> Obviously, the strings and layout are not the best as they are, but I
> think the concept is sound :)

I proposed that very same thing to the nautilus devel list short ago,
when they implemented a similar button to empty the trash.

They didn't like the idea, their reasoning was that this kind of buttons
only suit places where a single action is VERY likely to be taken (e.g.
emptying the trash if you're in the trash folder, or burning the CD if
you're in the CD creator folder.

I wouldn't be against it at all, tho.

Is there anyone on the list willing to implement a solution and with the
actual ability to do it if a good one comes out, or are just screaming
to the wind?