Re: Window subtitles

Le samedi 17 février 2007 à 00:07 +0100, Étienne Bersac a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I really like the Tango mockup. Especially the compact one.

Ditto. Is this something that can be done given how GTK+ and metacity
are currently architectured? To make this work we have to end the
distinction between the window itself and the decorations.

> I also think
> that most tool bars might go at end of the menubar. This will reduce
> grey area at right of windows.

I used to try such designs, and it turned out that the icons were too
far from the menus, making the whole thing less usable.

--
 .''`.