Re: Call for a Gnome Media Center

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 13:07 +0100, Mattias Eriksson wrote:
> I posted a suggestion on gnome devel earlier how to handle special
> folders:
> http://www.nabble.com/Special-folders-in-gnome-p2357664.html (This was
> the first mirror I found using google)

as for what that page says about gnome-screensaver maintainer refusing
to make it configurable, it is rather that the slideshow screensaver can
be run with an argument to specify the directory to get the photos from,
so is is already configurable, not in the way I guess you want.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>