Re: prioritization [was Re: Call for a Gnome Media Center]

On 2/14/07, Christian F.K. Schaller <christian fluendo com> wrote:
the Elisa hackers are not sitting on their hands

Of course. I didn't mean to belittle them, or the mugshot team, or any
of the various other teams who are working on furthering GNOME while
avoiding desktop-devel.

I had written a much longer response, but if I continue this thread,
I'll be again distracting from discussion of goals and vision, which
would defeat the whole point. So I'm going to drop it now and get back
to Con Law...

Luis