Re: Suggestion: New Control Centre disabled by default in GNOME 2.18 (was: New Control Centre)

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 01:06 +0000, Alex Jones wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I'd like to suggest that the new Control Center be disabled by default
> in GNOME 2.18, but that it be enabled by GConf option and refined a bit
> more before it's pushed onto the mainstream user.

This kind of suggestion is easier if it has a quick list of the actual
issues, ideally with bugzilla links. I don't doubt that they exist - it
just makes the conversation less vague.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com