Re: Suggestion: New Control Centre disabled by default in GNOME 2.18 (was: New Control Centre)

Hi Alex,

Le mercredi 14 février 2007, à 01:06, Alex Jones a écrit :
> Hi list
>
> I'd like to suggest that the new Control Center be disabled by default
> in GNOME 2.18, but that it be enabled by GConf option and refined a bit
> more before it's pushed onto the mainstream user.

There's no need to use GConf for this. Right now, it's possible to have
the old menu layout (Preferences/Administration) by editing the menu in
alacarte: it's just hidden by default.

There's also a thread on gnomecc-list to switch back to the old layout
since it's already late in the development cycle and it might be hard to
fix all the remaining issues in the shell.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.