Ask for help for devhelp program

Hi,

I'm just using devhelp. Anyone can give me some help? Here are some
questions.

- I notice library libdevhelp-1.so exports some interfaces that can be
invoked by other programs. Is there any real program using those
interfaces now? Some docs mention devhelp has been integrated with many
IDEs like anjuta, gide and emacs. Is this done by libdevhelp?

- How can I add new books to devhelp? For example, there are some SANE
docs. I want to brown and search them in devhelp. How do I generate
devhelp format docs for it? BTW, is .devhelp2 format file just a index
for search?

Thanks,
-Simon