Re: Proposed module: empathy

On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 14:25 +0100, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:

> c) A user friendly audio/video client (currently using Jingle and SIP
> but that could be extended to MSN at some point).

Out of curiosity, what's the current level of SIP support within
empathy/telepathy ?

Apart from that, all those 'not ready' things would be a good reason for
a -1 here. Do we actually want to push something globally not ready,
with the risk of carrying it for a long time if for some reason it was
never finished?