Re: Proposed module: cheese

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 04:52 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/projects/cheese/
> svn/git/bzr/...: http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/cheese/
> Proposal on d-d-l: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-September/msg00289.html
>
> Short description:
> ==================
> cheese is a photobooth-inspired GNOME application for taking pictures
> and videos from a webcam. it also includes fancy graphical effects based
> on the gstreamer-backend. further releases will include conduit support
> for exchanging pictures and videos and some opengl-love to speed things
> up

<disclaimer>
This is an analysis of the documentation, made on behalf of the
Gnome Documentation Team.  It does not necessarily reflect my
personal opinion of the module or its suitability for inclusion
in Gnome.  In many cases, I have not made extension use of the
applications or libraries provided.  Further insufficiencies in
the documentation may become more apparent with more use.
</disclaimer>

Cheese has a manual, though it is largely a stub, and it hasn't
seen any commits in two weeks.  The Cheese developers have not
approached the Gnome Documentation Team about the documentation.

(Reminder: proposing an undocumented module is not a problem.
Hackers are often not good writers, and we don't expect that
people bring fully documented programs to our doorstep.  But
if you need documentation help, you need to contact us early.)

--
Shaun