Re: gnome-keyring has SSH, X.509 certificate and key support
- From: Stef Walter <stef-list memberwebs com>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-keyring has SSH, X.509 certificate and key support
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 00:14:45 +0000 (UTC)
Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 16:28 +0000, Stef Walter wrote:
>> Bastien Nocera wrote:
>>> On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 19:47 +0000, Stef Walter wrote:
>>>> However I'm not sure of the correct autovoodoo to remove the soname and
>>>> libtool la file. The Makefile.am file is here:
>>> Remove the useless -version-info.
>> Removed it. Although it still seems to default to 0.0.0 and removing it
>> has seems to have no effect on the files created. :/
> And add -avoid-version.
> Sorry for the incomplete solution ;)
Thanks. That did the trick.
] [Thread Prev