Re: gnome-keyring has SSH, X.509 certificate and key support

Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> While looking at the new version I noticed that the library is called
> gnome-keyring-pkcs11.so rather than libgnome-keyring-pkcs11.so, any
> reason to not use a standard library naming?

Well it's more of a 'module', and not used by the linker. it's dlopen'ed
directly by processes, and specified in configuration files.

I figured that it would be simpler to leave off the 'lib' in this case,
since its not necessary.

But if it does break something, then it can certainly be changed.

Cheers,
Stef Walter