Re: cleaning up keyrings

Hi,

I guess my simpler API suggestion amounts to "the same API currently
used for network password, but with varargs for the properties so it
can be used for any set of lookup properties"

So, I could have just said that I guess, sorry for the longer mail.

The varargs are more convenient even for network password I think,
because functions with tons of args are a pain to use - you have to
keep carefully checking back to the header to be sure you have the
right args in the right order. Especially when a bunch of them are
NULL.

Havoc