Re: Equivalent of viewcvs *checkout* feature for web interface to svn?
- From: "Jonathon Jongsma" <jonathon jongsma gmail com>
- To: "Willie Walker" <William Walker sun com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Equivalent of viewcvs *checkout* feature for web interface to svn?
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:19:53 -0500
On 8/24/07, Willie Walker <William Walker sun com> wrote:
> Hi All:
> Ever since we moved to SVN, I've really been missing the *checkout*
> feature that we used to have with the old web interface to CVS. With
> the *checkout* feature, I was able to maintain documentation in our CVS
> module and just point people to the *checkout* path. For example:
Why not just point directly to the file in the repository instead of
going through the viewcvs interface?
] [Thread Prev