Equivalent of viewcvs *checkout* feature for web interface to svn?

Hi All:

Ever since we moved to SVN, I've really been missing the *checkout*
feature that we used to have with the old web interface to CVS.  With
the *checkout* feature, I was able to maintain documentation in our CVS
module and just point people to the *checkout* path.  For example:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/orca/docs/doc-set/orca.html

Plus, I was able to give people direct URLs to *.pdf documents that we
maintained in CVS.  It was all so wonderful and required little extra
work on our part to maintain/update docs.

I've not been able to figure the equivalent of this with
http://svn.gnome.org.  Are there clever tricks I'm missing?

Will