Re: Dogfood servers now up

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
as far as I see it, GNOME is already a (small though) service provider
for online storing. That is, we have for themes/icons, we
have for devel docs, for code, etc

So, the first thing that comes to my mind with this online desktop idea
is to allow users to send their data to these GNOME servers. That is, a
$gnome_art_designer would add support for uploading themes, users could
write a technical white paper and upload it for other people to look
at/help editing, etc.

That would be fantastic I think.