Information needed: Modules in official GNOME releases but not on the official release cycle

Hi all,

So I was trying to improve our release documentation by coming up with
a list of modules in official GNOME release sets that do not follow
the GNOME release cycle, such as gtk+.  We have discouraged adding
such modules as time has gone on, but there are still lots of existing
modules like this from 2.0 and early 2.x days.  Problem is, I wasn't
around for all the discussions way back then, and I really don't know
the state of all modules (nor even all the reasons for this
splitting).

It'd be really helpful if people could read over my initial draft and
provide corrections and clarifications:

 http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/SeparateReleaseCycleModules

Thanks,
Elijah