Re: add libcolorblind as an external dependencie

On 4/15/07, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes <cerdiogenes yahoo com br> wrote:
Em Dom, 2007-04-15 às 15:39 -0700, Peter Korn escreveu:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to second Behad's question/suggestion - moving this
> functionality into beryl/compiz makes a lot of sense, especially given
> the magnification features in beryl.

For me no problems in put it inside beryl/compiz, but I still think that
gnome-mag need it and I still think that the magnifier must be separated
from the composite manager.

I have no problem with gnome-mag using libcolorblind -- once there's a
more stable/reliable download location for it.  Could we get one?