Re: Button highlighting, middle and right buttons don't work in Xaw application on GNOME desktop

El mi�11-04-2007 a las 03:12 -0400, Jonathan Kamens escribi�> I also tried running xrn under GNOME with no window manager running at
> all, and the same problems occur.

OK.  The only thing I can think of is the modifications we do to X
resources from gnome-settings-daemon.  Can you grep around to see if
anything would affect things?

[If you move away gnome-settings-daemon and symlink it to /bin/true,
then restart your session, does the problem still happen?]

  Federico