RE: Button highlighting, middle and right buttons don't work in Xaw application on GNOME desktop

On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 13:51 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> The relevant file is /etc/gnome/config/Xaw.ad.  That file was copied
> verbatim from grdb, and it looks like it contains a lot of cruft which
> can be removed.  You can happily delete lines from that file that are
> breaking for you, and I'll file a bug to remove thje lines which GNOME
> doesn't manipulate (it should only be overriding the colours).

Yes, removing the *Command.translations resource from Xaw.ad
(in /usr/share/control-center/xrdb on Fedora Devel) made the problem go
away.  Thank you so much!

(Now I have a separate problem, but that's a topic for a separate
message...)

  jik