Re: Proposed module: Accerciser

Understood.  I think it should be a requirement to get the bindings in
for GNOME 2.20, and have accerciser be the poster child for their use,
though.  LSR, Orca, Dogtail, and LDTP could eventually migrate to them
for GNOME 2.22.

Exactly. I've already asked Eitan (Accerciser devel) to take the first
crack at using the Python bindings when they're available. Once he's
successful, we can start migrating the bigger projects.

The main concern is that it is a funky zip file pulling sources from
somewhere else.

OK. We'll correct it.

BTW, I know you know this, but I'm not sure outsiders
know: I definitely don't denigrate or try to put barriers in the way of
LSR.  We (Orca and LSR) are just two different projects and there's no
need for us to fight right now.  We need to keep working together to
achieve common goals such as official Python bindings for AT-SPI.

Thanks. We're of the same mindset. There's so much work to be done and
so much potential for innovation in this domain, that there's room for
any number of interesting, useful accessibility projects.

Pete