Re: Proposed module: Accerciser

We migrate as soon as the bindings are available, but today they're
vaporware. We are using the pyLinAcc module from LSR as a short term
solution.

Understood. I think it should be a requirement to get the bindings in for GNOME 2.20, and have accerciser be the poster child for their use, though. LSR, Orca, Dogtail, and LDTP could eventually migrate to them for GNOME 2.22.

Is the concern that we're using a funky zip file? Or that we're using
a part of LSR?

The main concern is that it is a funky zip file pulling sources from somewhere else. BTW, I know you know this, but I'm not sure outsiders know: I definitely don't denigrate or try to put barriers in the way of LSR. We (Orca and LSR) are just two different projects and there's no need for us to fight right now. We need to keep working together to achieve common goals such as official Python bindings for AT-SPI.

Thanks!

Will